Thursday, March 17, 2011

TESTS!??!! i finished school!!!

After I finished school I thought I'd never have to take another test again!!! .... Well I have discovered that life is full of tests! 
~Ask for patience, and God will test you to see if you really want it...
~Ask for wisdom and he will test you to see if you are willing to "study to show thyself approved" .
~Ask for faith... and he will  test to see if you will have faith when the trial comes...

Well, I only pray that our family might be refined and come forth as Gold at the end of this trial...
The state is still cutting back on my hours that I get paid to care for grandma. We are down to 110, which is about $400 less than I used to make... Philemon is searching for a job, and needs some men to encourage him. I can only say so much, I'm a girl :) He applied for a job at Geek Squad, and I am hoping that he can get it. He can put together an entire computer in an hour, He upgraded our computer to at least 2x faster than it was and upgraded all the  technical things that makes it better to do photos and games.... ( I'm not a geek so i don't know what its all called).
Spent half of what it would cost to buy a new one that is that fast and that good quality, and put it together in an hour... so long story short, Geek Squad seems to be right up his ally. He has applied at other places as well, so we are praying he can find one that will allow me to quit work if ever needed...


I find it helps if I pray for others, it takes my mind of of my silly problems and helps me have a heart for people... so... please tell me what I can pray for in your life...

2 comments:

  1. i'll be praying for you! Life IS full of tests, these tests seem to be harder then the tests in school. Im thankful for a Gracious God who doesn't give me a 'bad grade' or 'fail' me when I Fail those tests in life! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right? give me algebra any day!

    ReplyDelete