Thursday, February 28, 2013

because people are asking....

a few weeks ago i saw a dr. about some head issues... he told me he was sending me to a neurologist because he though i might be having "absence seizures". its description is as it reads. 

after seeing the neurologist, who was told i was seeing him for headaches, i was told that given my history?! i was having migraines. i folded and took his advise. sort of. 
while waiting for the Rx to be called in. i have had a few more added issues... 
and i am going to be looking into a second opinion. 

long story short. im not really sure what is wrong. and i am being shuffled around with opinions from drs. without having had any tests done because we do not have health insurance for me until may. 

I will be looking into the costs of seeing a different neurologist that will listen to all of my symptoms. 
and we will see how it plays out from there. 

2 comments:

  1. Praying wwith understanding. Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel,

    We will pray for you and your family.
    Love, Mrs. Olsen

    ReplyDelete