Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More waiting....

Good news! i was able to get an appointment with a new neurologist!and the cost wont be too bad either... ... 
Bad news, i cannot get in to see anyone until April 26th... almost 2 months away. 
my head issues are getting really bad! im not having any good days anymore... 
I dont know how this is Going to turn out, but i am praying i can get an earlier apt... 
i am on a waiting list in case there are any cancellations. 
I have to be honest... this is getting hard to handle... 
some of the things i experience are difficult to deal with. On my really bad days, i cant  speak well, hold things, or write as i should. i wake up very tired, and that in and of itself is hard with toddlers. :(
im praying that this is just God teaching me patience, and if not, that he will give me an earlier appt. 
 im really learning to let God be my strength, and let my husband be that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment