Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blessed!

I am so Glad i have been blessed with an amazing husband! he works so hard to give me and our children everything we need, and even a few of our wants! he has stuck through his jobs, and earned vacation time! and he is working extra hours to make up for the vacation he took at one of his 3 jobs...  how awesome it was to stay home, sleep in, cuddle, and wake up together! James running into our room to join the lazy party! then the cat... eating breakfast together! It was so nice to wake up at 3 and find my husband sleeping next to me! (he is up and out the door for work by 3:30am. for UPS)... speaking of UPS... I am so proud of Philemon for getting up at 3 to go to work, and stick to it, so that i can have health insurance!
which brings me to and answer to a prayer! i have been needing to see a dr, but have been unable to due to not having insurance... today i found out that every dr i will be seeing will be covered 100%
so things will not be near as expensive if its special things needing done. Thank you Philemon for working 3 jobs to provide a home, food, health insurance, and even FUN!
Thank you God for blessing me with this man!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! Praying you can get into the doctors & figure out what is going on with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rachel that God has blessed you with a special man! May the Lord give you answers to your health needs and I must add that I am thankful for the wife and mother that you have become! Love Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete