Friday, January 25, 2013

3 years! and it's still new!

Today marks our 3rd year of being united by God in marriage! 
What a blessing it has been!
We have learned many things! and experienced God's blessings of marriage many times! 
Our love for each other has gown more and more! and it will continue! 

We have decided to make it our goal to always be able to fit into our wedding attire, and continue taking photos in them every couple of years or so... 
It will be a reminder of the years past, how we have grown, and it will be neat to see us get old in our wedding "get up" as I like to call it. 


January 25th, 2010




January 25th, 2013


I was very excited when I tried my dress on and it fit! Today was my goal date to be able to fit into my wedding dress again! and I did!

It brought back so many memories to see each other in our wedding outfits!
I just kept looking at Philemon and remembering how nervous I was on that day!
he was and is so handsome! memories! I love remembering things! It keeps things alive!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! 3 years wow! Hard to believe we just celebrated our 4th & are on our way to our 5th!!!!!
    Who took the most recent photo??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that!Love the idea about putting on the wedding outfits every year. :) happy anniversary. Love you guys!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete