Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas gifts:)

Among other things I got some inspiring gifts this year... 

Susan bought me some stacking cookie coolers! 


so cool! Because I can cool lots of other things on it too :) It is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets... 
I think I am a bit prejudice to "uni-taskers" when it comes to my kitchen.. I like gadgets that can do other things... (I just found out that my cookie press can also be used to fill Manicotti) 
getting different gadgets has inspired my coking... I'm getting a little more creative


Then Philemon bough me (us) an espresso machine! a real one! 





After having bought new dishes (early Christmas gift), buying this late maker seems to have finished my coffee station! I love it! Now I get to make my own latte's! I'm beginning to feel kind of spoiled!
I'm so glad Philemon is great at finding good deals! This machine is normally $200 and we got it for $100 after shipping:) wohoo! I love that it can store a good bit of water, so i don't have to fill it every time I want a latte'  :) 

(i also got yarn, and crochet hooks to make myself a hat and scarf.! looking forward to making more hats for a friend's  blog auction in the future! )

7 comments:

  1. Looks like someone got spoiled this Christmas!!!! haha We also got an espresso machine. You would think it was Anna's though the way she protects it like a lioness does over her cubs. Hahaha I got a cool knitting project bag that holds all of my knitting needles and booklets as well as projects that I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of how anna is with rhiannon ;-) hehehe

      Delete
  2. Cool!!!!

    I still have to make my way over to your house to get the boys together!
    I love the little hats you have been making for rhiannon! You should attempt an owl hat ;-)
    Are you on pinterest? Bet you could find a LOAD of ideas! Can't believe that you can just look at something & figure it out! Very creative! I need to relearn how to crochet see I learned backwards lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitchen was the theme! I got a new Kitchen Aid!!! Mine was starting to falter a bit after the 17 years of use! Plus I got a new skillet and storage containers...ALL needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo sooo cool i want a kitchen aid sooo bad! maybe when taxes get here ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look on the blog.
    will have to come over and try different latte's some time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok so i had a thought... give me dates that work well for you all! and maybe we can get together and have some latte's at my house...

    ReplyDelete